Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant get back into it!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭DenMan

No, can't say that I have. Enjoy it. Had a quick look at it on amazon. Looks really good and is fairly recent (2003). Set in Medieval times during The Crusades, that does sound brilliant.

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

DenMan wrote: »
    No, can't say that I have. Enjoy it. Had a quick look at it on amazon. Looks really good and is fairly recent (2003). Set in Medieval times during The Crusades, that does sound brilliant.

Yeah it is totally awesome!! Not what you expect at all. And for anyone who has a slight interest in istory, it really is amazing!!! I was pleasantly surprised. you should try it, you wont be disappointed!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭DenMan

ChewChew wrote: »
    Yeah it is totally awesome!! Not what you expect at all. And for anyone who has a slight interest in istory, it really is amazing!!! I was pleasantly surprised. you should try it, you wont be disappointed!! :D

Thanks for that. History is one of my nerdish loves, can't get enough of it. Will definitely look it up. Don't stay up too late now. :)

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

DenMan wrote: »
    Thanks for that. History is one of my nerdish loves, can't get enough of it. Will definitely look it up. Don't stay up too late now. :)

I wont. Am definitley going now! Will chat ya tomorrow!! :D

Advertisement