Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice (NB)

Options
  • 08-09-2008 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Anybody doing their leaving cert this year or even next year, one piece of advice.

Don't be afraid.

Although it is a stressful year and there is panic and stress involved. What you need to do is start working NOW. I don't mean 3-4 hours a night. I mean do your homework and learn your homework (not off by heart, but so you know the gist).

This will come in so much use once May comes because at that stage you will not need to panic because you will be revising instead of learning. Start Doing maybe 2-3 hours a night once January hits. Try and do well in your mocks so you shorten the amount to learn after them. I went up 170 points from my mocks till my actual leaving cert

Any other questions just ask and good luck.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement