Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DT 211 - Anyone doing it?

Options
  • 07-09-2008 11:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hey i was just wondering if theres anyone doing this course..im just after lookin on this and i feel so clueless compared to a few people..

Also does anyone know what the story is about registration and what not? It said on the letter to show up for induction at 9.30 am on the 17th and then on the timetable it says registration is at 3.30pm..anyone know what the story is?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭JohnG18

Napes wrote: »
    Hey i was just wondering if theres anyone doing this course..im just after lookin on this and i feel so clueless compared to a few people..

Also does anyone know what the story is about registration and what not? It said on the letter to show up for induction at 9.30 am on the 17th and then on the timetable it says registration is at 3.30pm..anyone know what the story is?

Registration
    DIT Kevin St.
    DT211 Computing
    Time & Date: 18 Sept. 2:30 pm
    Lab: 033/034

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Napes wrote: »

Just wondering your second name isn't Napier is it? I know, well knew a lad from shankill who I guess could have got the name 'napes' as a nickname..:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

Anyone going into year two of this course?

I am through advanced entry would be nice to get to know a few people.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

keen wrote: »
    Anyone going into year two of this course?

I am through advanced entry would be nice to get to know a few people.
    Naikon that posts here should be going into second year of DT211.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Napes

JohnG18 wrote: »
    Registration
    DIT Kevin St.
    DT211 Computing
    Time & Date: 18 Sept. 2:30 pm
    Lab: 033/034

Thats not what it says on my timetable:confused:

Now im really confused...

• Advertisement
Advertisement