Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leprechaun

Options
  • 08-09-2008 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭

Mikey was so happy he had gotten a new puppy for his birthday, he loved the little puppy.

One afternoon Mikey's father was going off to play golf. He warned Mikey not to bring the puppy into the house, while he was gone as the puppy hadn't been house trained. Mikey promised he wouldn't allow the puppy in.

When Mikey saw his father disappear down the road he ran out to the kitchen and let his beloved puppy in through the back door. The puppy was so excited he started to run around the kitchen. Mikey then noticed his puppy excreating on the kitchen floor. Just then he heard the front door opening, he panicked and quickly threw the puppy back out through the back door. He found his father's hat on the shelf and covered the dog poo with it.

His father came into the kitchen and said 'oh sorry Mikey I forgot my wallet'

As he looked around the kitchen he noticed his hat in the middle of the floor. Confused he asked Mikey 'why is my hat on the floor?'

Mikey replied 'Da I caught a leprechaun when ya left' His father said yeah right, stop your lying' 'No really da I did' said Mikey

'I'll prove it to you, I'll quickly lift the hat off of the floor and then you catch him as fast as you can'

Not quite convinced his father reluctantly agreed, he bent down while Mikey lifted the hat off the floor. The father quickly grabbed at the air. Mikey then shouted out 'Ah Da you're squeezing the sh1te out of him!'

Comments

Advertisement