Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

South American Qualifiers

• 08-09-2008 2:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭

Brazil 2 up on Chile at half time. Some lad called Robinho has just got himself on the scoresheet. Fabiano go the other while Ronny has apparently missed a peno.

In other news, Tevez was sent off for the argies the other night in their game.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Kleber sent off two minutes into the second half so Brazil down to 10. Ronny hauled off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Is he playing that bad?!

Well I'm not actually watching the game but I'm getting a minute by minute run down form the City forum (we have considerbale interest in the game!) and apparently he's been shocking.

Chile down to ten now too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,098 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

on any channels this side of the world?

Sky Sports Extra I think is what they're watching it on.

• Advertisement

On SSXtra in Ireland!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,098 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

excellent, just in time for another goal and all!

cheers folks!

Elano and Jo on.

"Braaaa-zil, it's just like watchin City,
    It's just like watchin City..."

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Elano and Jo on.

"Braaaa-zil, it's just like watchin City,
    It's just like watchin City..
    ."

Well, Dunga's Brazil anyway...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

What, what, what? Though Brazil were playing Bolovia? Whats gonig on?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

CiaranC wrote: »
    What, what, what? Though Brazil were playing Bolovia? Whats gonig on?

Hahaha, this is last weeks thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Watched a few of the games over the past few days. I must say that they were very very entertaining. All games played at a high tempo with some decent skills on show and some hefty tackles coming in. I would take watching these qualifiers to watching a European qualifier any day...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Uruguay were poor tonight, no bite at all, Ecuador were the same..... im hoping Brazil put a few past Bolivia tonight cause i need a bit of entertainment!

the Chile Colombia game should be pretty close, hard to call, maybe home advantage might do it for Chile?

anyone staying up for the games?

oh the usa are playing trinidad and tobego also, the very definition of buying money :)

just kicked off in the Brazil game, gonna be a walk in the park tbh, as long as they dont forget to finish all the moves!

my banker is going well, USA comfotably beating T&T 2-0 at the moment, one more goal and im in the money!

Mexico and Canada about to kick off also, Mexico should take 3 points easily enough at home i feel

lol @ the Brazil crowd! they boo because after 8 minutes its still 0-0! amazing isnt it?

Hopefully Brazil are 4 up at half time so they can haul off Robinho

not by the looks of it, are you watching? his touch has been horrible tonight! he was put through in the second minute and his first touch reminded me of Stephen Hunts :)

Ronaldinho still looks chunky, but happy i must say.....

Fabiano is the focal point of Brazils attacks, you shouldnt be too worried about Robinho's fatigue levels, you'd hardly know he was in the game tbh lol

lad isnt getting a touch

No not watching unfortunately. In work at the mo and it'd be a bit dodge if I stuck on a stream!

No not watching unfortunately. In work at the mo and it'd be a bit dodge if I stuck on a stream!
    Mute it and try pass it off as a screensaver!:)

both teams having chances amazingly, Bolivia almost just went one up, defensively Brazil are really missing Gilberto Silva, Lucas just isnt able to break up attacks (or start them for that matter) but its his first start so maybe he just needs time

Diego is working his way into the game now and Fabiano was unlucky with a header after some great work by Maicon

I hear the have put out a reward for information on the wherabouts of Robinho :P

the crowd are really starting to get on the teams back now though, they need to score soon or it will become a game Bolivia can get something out of

• Advertisement

Ah he's just savin himself for Saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭bUILDERtHEbOB

Brazil have been shocking.

havent they just! but in other games the USA are now 3 up and that puts my bet in the green! very profitable day for me if it stays like that

Mexico and Canada still all square

Ronaldinho looks to have hurt himself, his knee......he up and about now after having a little cry

to be honest Xavi, i dont see city as title contenders this year so id be delighted to see ye take points off our real rivals please!

Bolivia had a guy sent off for nothing around the start of the second half when Robinho cheated very blatently, im not even saying this in a biased way, the Bolivian player came in from the front, didnt make any contact with anything, whatsoever, not the ball, not the man, studs were down, nothing wrong at all. but the little fella went to ground and rolled around like he had just had his foot amputated without anasthetic

it was disgraceful to watch tbh and it conned the ref.... so i have been delighted Brazil have been unable to score now, for that alone, it soured the game a bit for me, the look on Robinho's face when he was rolling, the eyes straight toward the ref, hate seeing players try get others sent off ( be it a player on my team or any other)

game over and the final score is 0-0.....

The fans are really not happy to say the least

Brazil were shocking

EDIT: mexico leading canada 2-1 btw

A Manchester City player would never cheat. I call shenanigans! :p

A Manchester City player would never cheat. I call shenanigans! :p

na it was terrible like, he jumped into the air and fell rolling looking straight toward the ref, the Bolivian should have cracked him one in the jaw as he left imo

trust me, if you saw it you wouldnt condone it, tinted glasses or not!

same as i cant condone some of our little twinkle toes antics

Advertisement