Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much should I charge

Options
  • 08-09-2008 9:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Done a website for an Irish company a while back - was a static site for a foreign property.

An English company are going to market the website in the UK and have asked that I do the following:

- Change details on the contact page
    - Upload the website to a subdirectory on their own website (e.g. www.company.com/aproperty)

Any ideas how much I should charge for this - will probably only take 30 minutes or so to do the whole thing...

Cheers in advance,
    Paul

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

paulocon wrote: »
    Hi all,

Done a website for an Irish company a while back - was a static site for a foreign property.

An English company are going to market the website in the UK and have asked that I do the following:

- Change details on the contact page
    - Upload the website to a subdirectory on their own website (e.g. www.company.com/aproperty)

Any ideas how much I should charge for this - will probably only take 30 minutes or so to do the whole thing...

Cheers in advance,
    Paul

Whats an hour of your time worth ?

30 minutes + dealing with emails and so on = 1 hour

Are you going to duplicate content on the other website ? if so how will this affect your current sites ranking will you potentially get penialized

Advertisement