Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medical supply shop in Dublin

Options
  • 08-09-2008 10:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭

Not sure what forum this should be put in ... so here it goes ...

I'm trying to find a medical supply shop (stethoscopes and what not) in the center of Dublin ... apparently there is one somewhere off Grafton Street but I've no idea in what direction or what it is called ... googled the life out of it and can't find anything

Is anyone familiar with it or am I on a wild goose chase?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Where to find (???) in Dublin, usually Dublin city forum is best bet. Or perhaps Biology & Medicine forum. Or buy online. Or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭earlyevening

That shop is in Clarendon Street, parallel to Grafton St.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 nickname

I think there's one on Angier Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

KlodaX wrote: »
    Not sure what forum this should be put in ... so here it goes ...

The most repeated statement in AH?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

There's one on the same street as the garda club (heytsbury street?).

Right beside synge street school. If it's just the basics like stethoscopes you're looking for, they'll have it. If you're looking for any top quality gear, though, it can be cheaper to order online, and they'll engrave your name onto your stethoscope for you, which is a lifesaver if you work in a hospital and there's a thousand identical littmann stets lying around.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&saddr=53.337786,-6.26593&daddr=&hl=en&geocode=&mra=dme&mrcr=0&mrsp=0&sz=17&sll=53.337632,-6.265855&sspn=0.003062,0.006824&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=17

The one thats referred to on Aungier Street is marked above. Its just to the left of the 'A' pinmark, although i'm not sure of the name i'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

From Grafton Street, walk through the Westbury Mall on to Clarendon Street and Clarendon Medical is right opposite.

Here's a link for them - http://www.clarendonmedical.com/contactus.asp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭KlodaX

That shop is in Clarendon Street, parallel to Grafton St.

thats the one I'm looking for ... thanks!

cheers for the replys .. sorry again bout posting in AH ... good tip bout getting it engraved but I'm in a hurry so coloured sticky tape will have to do for now! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

Did that Clarendon place have lab coats? Trying to get me a Howie style coat for my Dr.Horrible costume :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Dublin... not sure what forum...Dublin Dublin Dublin...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭BogWog

My teacher told me theres one on lower Abbey street. I couldn't find it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

BogWog wrote: »
    My teacher told me theres one on lower Abbey street. I couldn't find it though.
    There used to be one on Talbot Street (Fannin's?) when was getting the trains back in the late 80s/early 90s. I'm not sure if it is still there. Perhaps your teacher confused Abbey Street with Talbot Street?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Murrays is on Talbot Street...

Advertisement