Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone recommend an accountant??

• 08-09-2008 10:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to get an accountant around north Dublin(swords/malahide)

The girlfriend needs to get her accounts certified for 2007, projected earnings certified and a form or two from the bank stamped...

I've rang a few places... Some aren't interested, some can't do it and some don't answer their phones...

Her accounts for 2007 are done and paid up... My boss is a retired accountant so he did all that for her.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭Carlow52

The problem you are facing here is that to certify the accounts, the work will need to be redone from scratch as no accountant with PI insurance will take the risk that...

Certifying projected earnings requires a lot of work.

When you say 'paid up' I presume you mean tax wise, that is not really an issue because the revenue can always come back at you if they are not happy: the powers they have are unreal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

I got a price from one place and then rang my dads accountant who told me exactly what u said above... She couldn't understand how someone said they'd certify the accounts having not done any of the accounts....

Meeting up with her on friday and she's gonna have a look at what we have n see if she can do anything. It has to be done at some stage so i figure best to get it done now

Advertisement