Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jafa Prints-grr!!!

Options
  • 08-09-2008 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭

i am totally at the enf of my tether with this crowd-i bought my OH a hayden from Heroes poster on July 28th.several days later they emailed me saying to expect delays due to technical probs. Over the weeks i emailed them asking for updates,most were ignored.
    They eventually emailed to apologise for the delays,saying they would refund the P & P as a way to make amends and to expect a dispatch soon. That was weeks ago.Still havn't got my item, they are ignoring my emails. what do i do???!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭axer

i am totally at the enf of my tether with this crowd-i bought my OH a hayden from Heroes poster on July 28th.several days later they emailed me saying to expect delays due to technical probs. Over the weeks i emailed them asking for updates,most were ignored.
    They eventually emailed to apologise for the delays,saying they would refund the P & P as a way to make amends and to expect a dispatch soon. That was weeks ago.Still havn't got my item, they are ignoring my emails. what do i do???!!!
    Why not just charge back? It is usually instant when 30 days have passed since ordering.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

how do i go about that?i do still want my poster though!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭axer

how do i go about that?i do still want my poster though!!
    Well its one of two ways. Either you want to just cancel the transaction at which point you contact your credit card provider and instigate a charge back or two you will just have to put up with the bad service.

You could always tell them that if this is not sorted in x number of days then you will be charging back. They are hit with a fee everytime someone charges back thus it might wake them up.

Advertisement