Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sort codes/ATM ID for Ulster Bank online?

Options
  • 08-09-2008 12:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if there's anywhere online that I can identify branches of Ulster Bank by their sort code or ATM ID number or whatever the following are?

These are the two codes:

UBLES27385
    UBLES31145

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭iwudluvit

Anyone know if there's anywhere online that I can identify branches of Ulster Bank by their sort code or ATM ID number or whatever the following are?

These are the two codes:

UBLES27385
    UBLES31145

well they're not sort codes. do you have more info? did they turn up on a statement when money taken out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

AT Banking - 01 8047475

Try them and see if they can help you. I was able to find out before from someone in AIB banking more details on an ATM transaction and pieced it together from there. Not sure if Ulster Bank have this same facility but worth a try.

++ edit - AT banking = Anytime Banking .. sorry ..

Advertisement