Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing middle button preset on Samsung M600

• 08-09-2008 12:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 889 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I recently bought a Samsung M600 from O2 and I've been able to find out how to change the default settings for the application you get for the up/down/left/right presses but not for the centre button, which by default connects you to WAP. Does anyone know how to change this setting?

TIA!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,254 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

same problem with the samsung solid....if anyone knows the answer...

tbh I think 02 disabled the settings to force you to pay crazy data charges evertime you touch the phone:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

It is the same on every Samsung model I have tried and others on the net have voiced their issues with the middle button too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,254 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Rsaeire wrote: »
    It is the same on every Samsung model I have tried and others on the net have voiced their issues with the middle button too.

it has to be a conspiracy, it costs 2 cent evey time you touch off that button...

Advertisement