Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

practice space

• 08-09-2008 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I'm currently looking for a practice space in dublin. Does anyone know where i could get a good deal on some space? It's for circus/ dance stuff.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 dzerzhinsky

Have you tried scout dens, depends on what time you looking for but they are often unoccupied. Sports clubs are another option - they sometimes have a large room that hey use for functions at weekends but are idle during the week. A little charm can go along way;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 roshingles

Spin Dance and Fitness on the long mile road have excellent rehearsal facilities..i would reccomend them 100%..the staff are all friendly and willing to help....they have a large room which would be ideal for what your looking for!!!!:p hope i helped!!

spin dance and fitness - 4193742

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

Dance House on Foley Street have amazing facilities. Have a look at their website and see if it suits you. They have proper full length mirrors, air sprung floors and barres. I love that place!!

www.danceireland.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Scruffster

Thanks- i'll have a look at all of these!

Advertisement