Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish server - Burlok?

Options
  • 08-09-2008 1:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭

so it seems some people have rolled on Burlok.. im guessing server names will stay the same from beta to live. So Burlok sound ok for everyone?

If you in the beta post here giving your name/class/fraction ect so people get to know

Use the format

Server:
    Name:
    Faction:
    Class:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,053 ✭✭✭BKtje

Server: Burlok
    Name:Gathkeri
    Faction: Destruction
    Class: Goblin Shaman (im being original :p )

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Name: Root
    Class: Chaos Magus :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Name: Grif
    Faction: Empire
    Class: WitchHunter

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Name: Cully
    Class: Shaman

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭hairyheretic

Name: Stormcaller
    Class: Chaos Magus

(created just this morning before I had to run out to work :) )

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 =ABE=

Name: abe
    Class: shaman

Name: Stormcaller
    Class: Chaos Magus

(created just this morning before I had to run out to work :) )

Copy-cat :pac: <3 my floaty platform

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭hairyheretic

Hey, I said I'd be rolling a Magus. I also plan on a Chosen, Sorceress, Squig Herder and maybe Zealot, since we may be light on healing otherwise. :D

Hey, I said I'd be rolling a Magus. I also plan on a Chosen, Sorceress, Squig Herder and maybe Zealot, since we may be light on healing otherwise. :D

I was going to roll chosen first off, just looking at the server glad I didn't most are chosen and marauder so far from what i'm seeing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

How is Burlok as a server? much people playing it? still trying to get access myself :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Seemed to be only two servers full last night. Definately seems to be a strong Destruction bias vs order at the moment, but I guess its mostly closed beta people atm so maybe that will change.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Destructions seems to be much more popular than Order on all servers. Destruction on Burlok is full at the moment so I had to try another server.

I kind of want to be order now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,339 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Tusky wrote: »
    Destructions seems to be much more popular than Order on all servers. Destruction on Burlok is full at the moment so I had to try another server.

I kind of want to be order now.

The received wisdom is that the more serious gamers will go destruction, while the more casual players will be more inclined towards order. Only time will tell though.

Spear wrote: »
    The received wisdom is that the more serious gamers will go destruction, while the more casual players will be more inclined towards order. Only time will tell though.

Strange...wonder why.

Cheers again by the way - installed, patched and logged in without a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Spear wrote: »

these theories are always utter tripe, people spewed the same 'horde are more mature and alliance are kiddies' argument in wow

it seems destruction will have way more people, and if there was to be any wisdom to deeming where the so called serious players would go then they would go order so as to not to be part of the zerg.

Funky wrote: »
    these theories are always utter tripe, people spewed the same 'horde are more mature and alliance are kiddies' argument in wow

it seems destruction will have way more people, and if there was to be any wisdom to deeming where the so called serious players would go then they would go order so as to not to be part of the zerg.

Towards the end of the beta we should have another vote. Id much rather me on the side with less people.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

It's nothing to do with that. In almost every mmo the evil/ugly faction will be overpopulated in betas and on forums pre-release. Once the game is released however, there is usually a swing towards the other faction. It may be different with War, but I think we'll see a big influx of order players in the weeks after release.
    Tusky wrote: »
    Towards the end of the beta we should have another vote. Id much rather me on the side with less people.

I'd like to roll on server which has some good pre-made order guilds on it. That way we should be guaranteed RvR competition.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭b0bsquish

Name:Vreid
    Class: Zealot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

It has nothing to do with maturity. Traditionally the casual gamers have opted for the "good" human side, in wow that was alliance, on daoc it was albion. This may prove not to be the case in warhammer, though, since far more people have MMO experience these days. They may be more willing to stra outside their comfort zone.

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

Name: Vladrail
    Class: Sorcerer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

OSiriS wrote: »
    It has nothing to do with maturity. Traditionally the casual gamers have opted for the "good" human side, in wow that was alliance, on daoc it was albion. This may prove not to be the case in warhammer, though, since far more people have MMO experience these days. They may be more willing to stra outside their comfort zone.

I dunno about DAoC I only played that pretty briefly back in the day but I reckon it was more the fact that horde had no pretty looking characters in WoW's case.

can nobody stick to the topic...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

I got my email there earlier, it said my key failed to register. I can still play though :D

Name: Zanza
    Class: Chosen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭DanOB

server: burlok
    Name: obrien
    faction: order
    class: warrior priest

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Name: Statix, Rainmaker
    Class: Marauder, Sorcerer

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

when I add you people. do you see a notification or anything?

Server : Burlok
    Name : Lyteo
    Class : Zealot

Statix, rainmaker isnt working when I try add :/

Has a guild been formed?

Also are we staying with the same server when CE early start goes live on sunday, as im planning on a 7am marathon!! :D

Nah put the guild making off till after the final launch day. Only met 2 people from boards while in game. Its kinda messy at the moment, especially with all the trouble people have getting into the game.

I think everyone should just play the beta to see what they might play as when its released. Get used to the game etc... and ofc find bugs :pac:

• Advertisement

KoKane wrote: »
    Server : Burlok
    Name : Lyteo
    Class : Zealot

Statix, rainmaker isnt working when I try add :/

Finally we need more zealots tbh, most people are chosen/marauders :mad:

Advertisement