Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Oh No! My Latest Purchase

• 08-09-2008 2:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

6bbb_1.JPG

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

I haven't got a scooby-doo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

It's a Mahlkonig Guatemala grinder. Hoping it will become my filter grinder of choice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 NI_Roaster

Nice grinder - have used one. I do not think u will be disappointed

Nice. Ebay?

NI Roaster wrote:
    Nice grinder - have used one. I do not think u will be disappointed

Overkill for home use?
    Nice. Ebay?

Ebay.de to be specific.
    A few of these for sale, but this one is apparently only 5 years old and has been "rarely used".

Hopefully that turns out to be true because the burrs on these yokes cost a small fortune.

• Advertisement

Good stuff, let us know how you get on with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 NI_Roaster

RE*AC*TOR wrote: »
    Overkill for home use?

Nothing is ever overkill :D

Yea watch out for the prices of new burrs can cost around a couple of hundred :eek:

Anyone ever tried sharpening burrs?

NI_Roaster wrote: »
    Nothing is ever overkill :D

Yea watch out for the prices of new burrs can cost around a couple of hundred :eek:

Which would be more than I paid for the machine....
    Anyone ever tried sharpening burrs?

No, but I read this can be done with the Mahlkonig burrs. Are they ceramic I wonder?

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭billyblanks

Very nice Reactor....I have the Mahlkonig Kenia, much older than 5 years....also bought it from ebay.de......its a fantastic grinder, grinds 250g in about 30 seconds. Burrs are about €100 for it.....but have not needed to replace them...yet.

guatemala_k32_s20.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement