Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Med start date

Options
  • 08-09-2008 2:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Just got a letter 4m CAO offerin a place n d med course. I'm just worried i might have missed the start of the course already. So ne1 able to tell me when it starts

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭lemon_sherbert

Orientation would have been last week, but lectures only started today, so I doubt you've missed anything!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

Just got a letter 4m CAO offerin a place n d med course. I'm just worried i might have missed the start of the course already. So ne1 able to tell me when it starts

Please don't be a doctor...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 eoinalmighty

passive wrote: »
    Please don't be a doctor...

Why? Because I don't automatically know the start dates of every course in Ireland?!..........Unlike all the other omniscient prospective med students!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭TheJeanGenie

Why? Because I don't automatically know the start dates of every course in Ireland?!..........Unlike all the other omniscient prospective med students!

No because you are supposed to be absolutely perfect like all the other omniscient prospective medical students :p

Don't worry, you didn't miss anything today, just introductions to courses and what we'll be doing for the semester which you can get on blackboard

Congratulations by the way, and hopefully will see you around

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

I was talking about the txt spk actually... Knowing what the hell is going on in UCD is more in the realms of theology than any of the sciences.

• Advertisement
Advertisement