Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roughly ... how long do repeat results take?!

Options
  • 08-09-2008 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

Anybody know roughly from past expericance .. how long results will take to come back. I sat my repeat exam last Thursday, could I expect them back this week. I've asked around but have not been able to get a definite answer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,210 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

I'm mad nervous here.

JMB88, have they finished all the other repeat exams yet?

I know in my course, the exams are still going (I did mine last Monday) so I don't expect to get the results until next week at the earliest.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

In the past some exam results have not been out until a few weeks into the term. Which I think is horrible. I had an exam last Tuesday but I know some exmas are still going on this week for my course. It was simester 1 exams last week and simester 2 exams this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

depends on the faculty, some are faster than others!
    I still have a repeat to sit this Friday so will be at least a week after that I'd say.

Advertisement