Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horse livery

Options
  • 08-09-2008 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

hi
    was just wondering does anyone know about livery in the maynooth kilock cellbridge lexslip area
    cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 LungeLady

Hey theres a new yard between leixlip and dunboyne ......... rathleek trekking centre -they do livery -

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 curly pow

Hi

Yes we have just moved to an excellent livery in Straffan, Sunny Side Stables.
    Curly Pow

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Have you tried looking up the Irish Field Directory or the Golden Pages for the area around you? They might be of some help? Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Eshaness

There's a couple of yards advertising in that area on Donedeal.ie; I visited one last week near Carton- very nice,but was too far from my house. Also the Irish Field newspaper classified section always has a number of yards - better than the website directory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Horses Mouth

There is a new livery yard in Kilcock, details in sticky at top of page

mod edit: Please keep livery yard contact details in sticky at top of page. You can direct people to it from thread.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 timmah1011

curly pow wrote: »
    Hi

Curly Pow

Hi i am looking for livery for my horse can you tell me your facilities and prices please. Tim Finnegan

• Registered Users Posts: 13,522 ✭✭✭✭fits

by pm please.

fits wrote: »
    by pm please.
    whats this ?? ?:S

private message function. In the top right hand corner of the page. You can use it to send/receive messages with other users.

private message function. In the top right hand corner of the page. You can use it to send/receive messages with other users.
    k jus tell me how nd i better be easy to do lol? ?

• Advertisement

I'm not sure if I can make it any clearer than I already have.

Just click on the 'private messages' link in the top right corner, under your username. Or do it through your profile.

Also please dont use text speak. Its difficult for a lot of people to read.

I'm not sure if I can make it any clearer than I already have.

Just click on the 'private messages' link in the top right corner, under your username. Or do it through your profile.

Also please dont use text speak. Its difficult for a lot of people to read.
    sorrryy

does anyone know half livery near maynooth,donadea,kilcock area?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 thetonkatoy

i have a spare stable available for livery near knocanally golf club out by donadea if your inteested pm me for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Tanzanite

You could try Leinster Stud in Maynooth
    Pm me if you need contact details:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sosbornes

curly pow wrote: »
    Hi

Curly Pow
    Hi Curly please could you tell me a little bit about Sunnyside stables, as had been thinking of moving there, a friend gave me Delia's number (lost it opps!) with great recomendations but had never actually had a horse up there. I live in Sallins and it could be quiet handy (currently out in Kilcock)! Do you know if she does grass livery as thinking of putting him on grass for June and July and bringing him in after that. For June and July he needs plently of grass and to be out with company any ideas? If not enough grass whats the place like anyway as he'll be coming back in Aug and we need somewhere then too! also where on earth is it have driven around straffan with no joy at all :( no one had heard of the place and if you would give me an idea of price would be grateful hate asking owners but if its out of my price range no point looking! <snip> Thanks a mill would greatly appreciate any help and ya never know maybe I can return the favour if i move in!!:)

Mod edit: no personal details in posts. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Tanzanite

Hi!
    I think sunny side are full at the moment as i was talking to someone yesterday who tried to get a place..its just down the lane on the left hand side as you go over the bridge at the k club :) hope this helps!

Advertisement