Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Donore Road

Options
  • 08-09-2008 2:16pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've long being looking forward to the new Tesco in Bettystown, but it came as a bit of a surprise to find out that a new Tesco is opening on the Donore Road Drogheda before the new year. Its not often I'd have to go up or down the full length of the Donore Road, but I can't for the live of me think of where it is, any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

I'm pretty sure it's located in the same area as the soundshop relocated to.
    If you go up the Donore road and turn left before LIDL. Go past wesco lighting. Go straight on and pass the Left Turn that brings you to Dublin providers. It's the next turn right.
    I'm looking forward to the new Tescos also ...nothing like a bit of healthy competion to bring the ould prices down :)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Ah, I get you. So its not technically on the Donore Road, but its referenced as the area. I'll have a quick look next time i'm around there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭StiffLitlemicky

delly wrote: »
    Ah, I get you. So its not technically on the Donore Road, but its referenced as the area. I'll have a quick look next time i'm around there.

It's a big building site accross from the garage you can't really miss it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Their miserable attempts at trying to claim they are dropping prices is a joke.
    Having gone into Tesco's in West Street, Drogheda I noted that they have in the "special sections", discounts off wine glasses and finger-food for parties.

For fraks sake! If this is what they mean by helping out the less wealthy - they are taking the piss out of the public. They are a joke.

I'm sticking with Aldi and Lidl. Stuff Tescos and their joke discounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

Why don't you go to Dunnes in Newry to shop instead. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 realoize

f_untitledm_13b2eeb.jpg

So did you find it in the end ? ! :pac:

Advertisement