Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I configure VISTA to autostart the O2 Broadband application?

Options
  • 08-09-2008 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi folks, this may be the wrong forum but I am a recent purchaser of O2 broadband and recent "victim" of MS-Vista.

I would like to have the O2 Broadband application startup, connect to the network and the run AVG update as soon as I turn on the machine.

Any suggestion on how all these seperate actions can be lined to to execute?
    Am I asking too much?

Kind regards,

S.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Put a shortcut to the application in the startup folder of your start menu.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

AVG Autop update can be configured within AVG settings...there's no real need to have this start everytime the PC starts as AV updates are generally every 7 days

Advertisement