Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

myproductkey page up

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Ok i still cant register on the site so cant use the new page.
    What do i do guys?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Dcully wrote: »
    Ok i still cant register on the site so cant use the new page.
    What do i do guys?

Did you not read the link ?

[edit] oops no link posted, sorry.
    This morning we explained to you that a new system would be coming for open beta key validation. We are pleased to announce that this is now online. For the moment this system is open to people who either already have a beta centre account on war-europe or those who created an account yesterday and have received a confirmation email. Those of you who have not yet had the chance to create an account must wait a little longer and to you we apologise for the delay.

To use the new system, if you are one of those who created your account yesterday, then first you must validate your account by following the link on the confirmation email if you have not already done so. Once you have done that, or if you already have an account on the war-europe site, then you should go to our new key validation page which you will find here. Once there you will put your account details in including your key and submit it. This will be checked via an asynchronous process and an email will be sent after a short time to either confirm your registration or to inform you of any errors.

Thank you for your patience so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

is morning we explained to you that a new system would be coming for open beta key validation. We are pleased to announce that this is now online. For the moment this system is open to people who either already have a beta centre account on war-europe or those who created an account yesterday and have received a confirmation email. Those of you who have not yet had the chance to create an account must wait a little longer and to you we apologise for the delay.

To use the new system, if you are one of those who created your account yesterday, then first you must validate your account by following the link on the confirmation email if you have not already done so. Once you have done that, or if you already have an account on the war-europe site, then you should go to our new key validation page which you will find here. Once there you will put your account details in including your key and submit it. This will be checked via an asynchronous process and an email will be sent after a short time to either confirm your registration or to inform you of any errors.

Thank you for your patience so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

does the forgotten password yoke work? i have an account on war-europe yokes ago, but complelty forgot my password

toxick wrote: »
    does the forgotten password yoke work? i have an account on war-europe yokes ago, but complelty forgot my password

Holy ****! I just remembered I have an account also from before the summer.

Just tried to log in and I'm getting an error msg.

• Advertisement

I had to first validate and email they sent me yesterday, which it wasnt letting me do since Sunday, then enter my acc details on the myproduct key page, which I couldnt see at all yesterday.

Its still not accepting my key but I think its a time out issue rather than a server issue

toxick wrote: »

Didnt work for me.. search your gmail account for old emails from War-europe thats how I remembered my username

Only seeing that info now guys,cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

Didnt work for me.. search your gmail account for old emails from War-europe thats how I remembered my username

i know the username.. its the freaking password, cause i remember they needed some stuff like 3 numbers 2 caps and longer then 8 or something like that.. i know what it could be, but forgot what numbers and what are caps :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭hairyheretic

I'm seeing the WAR logo there, and thats about it.

Still can't sign in with my normal account details either at the main site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

On the my product key page, I can fill in all the info, but can't see a send or finish button. Anyone else have this problem?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,339 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I had to first validate and email they sent me yesterday, which it wasnt letting me do since Sunday, then enter my acc details on the myproduct key page, which I couldnt see at all yesterday.

Its still not accepting my key but I think its a time out issue rather than a server issue

There should be no zeroes or O's, anything that looks like them is apparently a Q instead.

Should be a "Validate my key" button, under the "click here to read them" link and above the half centre line that goes across the page

Wreck wrote: »
    On the my product page, I can fill in all the info, but can't see a send or finish button. Anyone else have this problem?

Try it in IE instead of firefox.

Im on the 'my product page' - put in my registration details + beta key but im getting a code 1226 error.

Just got activated

w00t

3011xxy.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,339 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Tusky wrote: »
    w00t

You should be good to patch then.

Spear wrote: »
    You should be good to patch then.

Just tried to patch but its not working.
    Once there you will put your account details in including your key and submit it. This will be checked via an asynchronous process and an email will be sent after a short time to either confirm your registration or to inform you of any errors.

I assume I gotta wait for the email.

Tusky wrote: »
    Just tried to patch but its not working.

I assume I gotta wait for the email.

Yeah, you need the validation email first.

Spear wrote: »
    Yeah, you need the validation email first.

Hopefully when they say a short wait they mean a short wait!
    Just got activated

Let me know when you get the confirmation mail..

• Advertisement

Ok this is weird,i went ahead and added details in the new page for a laugh and got
    3011xxy.jpg

But i havent even got my registeration with war europe email yet.

Ok this is weird,i went ahead and added details in the new page for a laugh and got

But i havent even got my registeration with war europe email yet.

That adds the key to the account, but doesn't make the account active until you validate through the email.

Thanks Spear,i thought i had to get registeration email first?

So you reckon since i got that message im at the stage like others that i just have to wait for beta key validation email?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

Tried in IE, Firefox and Opera, still no send or validate button appearing on the my product key page for me. Deleted cookies etc, tried everything I can think of and still no luck.

Wreck wrote: »
    Tried in IE, Firefox and Opera, still no send or validate button appearing on the my product key page for me. Deleted cookies etc, tried everything I can think of and still no luck.

Strange...maybe try updating flash ?

So does 4:16pm count as late afternoon or early evening ? ;)

Thanks Spear,i thought i had to get registeration email first?

So you reckon since i got that message im at the stage like others that i just have to wait for beta key validation email?

Sit and wait time I'm afraid.

On a different note, since only closed testers could get in, we now have the situation where all the open beta people are arriving in a game where there's a large block of experienced higher level players just waiting for them in RvR.

A lot of the closed beta guilds are on Worlds Edge, so join that one at your peril too.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I was able to validate my account and my beta code there. Guess i'm just waiting for a confirmation email so i can start patching it?

Kiith wrote: »
    I was able to validate my account and my beta code there. Guess i'm just waiting for a confirmation email so i can start patching it?

Join the club!

Got my validation email but still cant get online..

Succeed the number of login attempts yada yada..

• Advertisement

Got my validation email but still cant get online..

Succeed the number of login attempts yada yada..

We activated at the same time and my email is nowhere to be seen.

Advertisement