Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Big Brother

Options
  • 08-09-2008 4:00pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok, now that the farce victory of Rachel (my opinion) is over this year, if you could pick 10 housemates to live in the fantasy big brother house from any series which ten would you pick?

I'd like to see the 9 previous winners and lets say Tickle to make it an even 10! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Ok, now that the farce victory of Rachel (my opinion) is over this year, if you could pick 10 housemates to live in the fantasy big brother house from any series which ten would you pick?

I'd like to see the 9 previous winners and lets say Tickle to make it an even 10! :D

1-brian dowling
    2-kate lawlor
    3-ray shay
    4-chanelle
    5-victor
    6-amma(series 1)-coz shes a sexy stripper!
    7-charlie&alex(coz id bring them down ta china town)
    8-bubble
    9-science the great (legend)
    10-john tickle
    11- all other hot women who i cant remeber their names and john mc crirrick for a special guest

• Registered Users Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Rex
    Victor
    Maxwell
    Saskia
    Glynn
    Cameron
    Yore Ma
    Craig
    Tickle
    and Maysoon :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Hello everybody-I didn't realise you were all still posting.:)
    These are my ten though I may have forgotten a few good ones.
    Brian Dowling 'cos he's deadly
    Kate Lawlor 'cos she's a naturally funny likeable person
    Anna Nolan -not the wildest of housemates but I found her wittiness amusing and she's irish or maybe I'd swap her for Jon Tickle
    Now five for stirring up a bit of trouble-
    Victor
    Science
    Rex
    Derek
    Makosi
    And finally-
    Craig and Anthony not because I liked either of them but because I so enjoyed their horrendously disturbing relationship.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Rachel
    Jason & Victor
    Nikki
    Charley
    Brian Dowling
    Kate
    Glyn
    Alex (from BB3)
    Derek

• Registered Users Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Rachel
    Jason & Victor
    Nikki
    Charley
    Brian Dowling
    Kate
    Glyn
    Alex (from BB3)
    Derek

Oh ya I forgot about Derek...He was such a prick but hilarious..Always wondered why he went on the show if he really was that rich etc etc

• Advertisement

Derek really reminds me of Stewie from 'Family Guy'. The way he talks-he even looks a bit like him.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

callaway92 wrote: »
    Oh ya I forgot about Derek...He was such a prick but hilarious..Always wondered why he went on the show if he really was that rich etc etc

Yeah he was one very bizarre chap. I don't think they've ever had anyone else quite like him.

Plus jokes were not his suit!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

The Tickle.
    Science.
    Derek.
    Kate.
    Charley: Just to see her loose every Argument with:
    Victor.:D
    Jason.:D
    Alex Sibley.
    Nikki.
    Brian.

That was an uncomfortable moment. Remember that other time when he was pretending he could see a little elf or something. I think he was trying to be funny but it wasn't really. He was a strange dude alright. Don't really remember why I liked him, maybe it was his strangeness.:o

One of the housemates I really wouldn't want to see back would be Orlaith... she had the most horrible accent. I couldn't listen to her. And she just loved her diddies...always pulling at her nips in the garden.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Ann22 wrote: »
    One of the housemates I really wouldn't want to see back would be Orlaith... she had the most horrible accent. I couldn't listen to her. And she just loved her diddies...always pulling at her nips in the garden.

Oh yeah, put her back in :D

Advertisement