Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Displaying more virgin threads...

Options
  • 08-09-2008 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭

Is there any way to display all the virgin threads at once as opposed to the twenty or so that are displayed when you click the Virgin link on the left hand side of the main page?

Thanks.

Head

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Ronan H

Bump. Anyone? Mods? Admin? Buddha? Mammy?

Head

Last try. Anyone out there? Don't let this be the first time in four years that I have posted a thread and got no replies. I didn't think that sort of thing went on in this place :p.

Head

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/search.php

Find threads with At Most 0 replies

Don't know if it'll work, but it's all I can think of.

No joy Seamus but thanks for trying... All I get is a blank white page with the following address in the address bar:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/search.php?do=process

I wonder could this be moved to the "Feature Request" section? It would be great to be able to access more than just the standard twenty or thirty that are usually available?

Head

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Yeah, it looks like that times out. I'm sure there are a lot of such threads, which is the problem with trying to get a big list of them.

If you change the timespan to show only threads from a week/month ago and newer, that works for me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement