Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dungarvan - JUMBOS

Options
  • 08-09-2008 4:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

What the hell is going on with jumbos lately the food is disgusting. I miss my KUNG PO.

Damn

Something should be done about that!!!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Mention it to Staff / Management?

Anyway, ill move this to Waterford County :)

Topic Moved

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭hajjid

I think that the ownership has been changed and someelse runs it now. I guess they have different chefs now.

It's not fair I miss my kung po!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Did you say it to them?

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭selfbuildkk

Jumbos have been taken over by the Sea Palace.that may explain the difference

and that's the problem. I told them already but that chinese woman hasn't got a clue!!!!! I want the old chef back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭rm_2008

hajjid. jumbos use greyhound meat. case closed

I heard about that alright it is said it was a long time ago.

However their kung po was pretty damn good I liked it even if it had been made out of monkeys:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

hajjid wrote: »
    However their kung po was pretty damn good I liked it even if it had been made out of monkeys:D

Still waiting for the punch line....monkey's what..?

You can't leave it hanging like that.....:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 michaelp

& the place looks a disgrace it should be closed down before somebody gets mad cow disease

Advertisement