Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Posts in Mod forum showing in users last posts

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I always thought it showed for moderators, but not for general posters? As in, if I look at mods post count I see all the ones in forums I have access to, but not the ones I dont have access to?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Sully wrote: »
    I always thought it showed for moderators, but not for general posters? As in, if I look at mods post count I see all the ones in forums I have access to, but not the ones I dont have access to?
    ahh yes, i logged off and this is the case.

[simpsons]this a fine thread but ain't no bug english[/simpsons]

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

You have access permissions to said forum so you would have access to your posts anyhow.
    Same as any other private forum

edit: damn slow internets

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement