Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New validation system

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

He says it takes between 1-2 hours to receive email. Ive been waiting over 2 hours and theres no sign of it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,339 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Tusky wrote: »
    He says it takes between 1-2 hours to receive email. Ive been waiting over 2 hours and theres no sign of it.

Did you use the older one though?

Spear wrote: »
    Did you use the older one though?

Yeah - I used this one http://www.war-europe.com/#/myproductkey/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Im still not in either Tusky, Ill post once I get access or an email etc

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,339 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

People on WHA are seeing their emails turn up, so it's probably just a case of a queue being worked through by their database/mail server.

• Advertisement

Spear wrote: »
    People on WHA are seeing their emails turn up, so it's probably just a case of a queue being worked through by their database/mail server.

But it doesnt seem to be a queue. Myself and Static had our beta keys activated within about a minute of each other yet he received his email well over an hour ago. There are people on war-alliance that got the email in minutes. Others have been waiting 3 hours.

Strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭hairyheretic

I'm waiting about 2 hours at this point. Hopefully soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭Sarn

Got a mail 2.5 hours ago after I put in my key (I'm paranoid that I'm getting my password wrong now :pac:). There is a possibility that that may not have been the key verified mail (as they didn't mention it). Ah well, tomorrow will be soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

I've been waiting since 5:00pm, its now 9pm and nothing :mad:

Yeah, I'm heading towards the 4 hour mark as well. Guess I'm not going to be playing tonight either.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Almost 7 hours now, LOL at GOA tbvfh.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Ya, its been over 7 hours for me now too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

I re entered beta codes there and got the mail within 5 mins! Patching now. Others saying that works 2.

DrMorphine wrote: »
    I re entered beta codes there and got the mail within 5 mins! Patching now. Others saying that works 2.

Curious, I wonder if they made no attempt to queue or process the earlier submissions.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 3D

Registered my code keys at 5.15pm and again a couple of times during the evening - finally got a mail at 3.46am this morning.

Pretty muich the same for me. I re-entered the details twice last night, about 1 a.m., had two mails about 4.30-5, one saying the details were accepted, the second that they weren't (because it was already accepted).

Looks like spamming the details may be the way to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I thought about trying to register my key again last night but thought that they'd have to be idiots to start with the newest submissions first. So needless to say I feel pretty stupid now. and to top things off, I'm not going to be able to reg again until about 6pm tomorrow. Think I might just call it quits and wait for them to screw up the head start instead.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Spamming the activation didnt work for me anyway. I've tried it 10+ times this morning, and no joy.

It still took several hours for mine to come through last night.

Advertisement