Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to join team in astro league

Options
  • 08-09-2008 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hi there,
    I and 2 friends want to join an astro league team, we can't form a team ourselves as most of our friends are lazy feckers, joining the social league would be good. We are late twenties, average standard, need to improve our fitness and have a laugh so if you have a few spots on your team available then let us know...the more on the team the lower the cost per member so contact me if this sounds good to you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Nathan251 wrote: »
    Hi there,
    I and 2 friends want to join an astro league team, we can't form a team ourselves as most of our friends are lazy feckers, joining the social league would be good. We are late twenties, average standard, need to improve our fitness and have a laugh so if you have a few spots on your team available then let us know...the more on the team the lower the cost per member so contact me if this sounds good to you
    Are you referring to Astro.ie? If so, I had a quick look on their site and there's a free agents section. Maybe that's of some use!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I'd be keen ? what night is the league on ?

Advertisement