Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Playstation 2 shooting game

• 08-09-2008 6:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 569 ✭✭✭

just wondering is there such a thing as a playstation game on clay target shooting??
    my son got a lend of an olympics game and skeet was on it and he loved it!! have to say had a go of it myself and its cool:)...
    his friend got this one in england "2004 olympics"

cant seem to find anything like it in athlone(playstation 2)....

wasnt even sure if this was the right place to put this query:D:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

You could try asking in the Games > Consoles > Playstation forum, I suppose.
    There's a Real World Games forum there too, to which no-one has ever posted, but I don't know if that's intended for games that simulate 'the real world', or something entirely different of which I have no knowledge seeing as I'm old and out of touch with whatever it is the yoof are into these days :D

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭F1erc3

dono bout playstation but there is a decent hunting game on PC Deer Hunter 2005 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx9UM7kfZ-8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭packas

I've got Cabelas Dangerous hunts on Xbox. Not bad but I've died so many times getting attacked by big cats :eek::eek:

Think I'll stick to Call of Duty 4 :D

Advertisement