Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTF is going on?

• 08-09-2008 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭

I was on the phone to my mate about 20 mins ago and I had to ring him back 3 times because it connected to other peoples calls who I dont know. I was just talking to him and then bang this other fella started talking then I couldnt hear a thing. I rang me mate back going what were you doing putting on a voice and he swore he didnt and then it happened again but this time it was a woman and I was saying hello hello and she got all shocked. Then I heard her say is that you messing. Then the third time it connected to a man in a car waffeling about a job, In all my years I've had a phone this has never happened and I didnt think it could happen. I'm with o2 by the way.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Same thing is happening all day apparently!
    I was on a call there and it happened three times during the call with three different voices.

Funny thing is I think I recognised two of the voices!
    WTF!
    On o2 as well by the way

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Steak

something similar happened me the other day.

I rang my mate who I later found out was ringing me at the same time and we both got put through to totally different people. I got through to a girl who was asleep and told me to fook off while my mate got through to a guy who was already in a conversation with someone else.

I'm on 3 Pay As You Go by the way. don't know who my friend is with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭billbond4

Yeah this can happen sometimes after an operator does an upgrade of the HLR in their network, and it doesnt work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

I heard there was similar problems on the 3 netwoek during the week too

Advertisement