Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Economics

Options
  • 08-09-2008 7:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭

I love Economics, but some things I just can't understand. It doesn't help that our book is terrible, too. Does anyone have links or something that can help me understand it? I find the textbook I currently have goes into far too much detail that actually makes gaining an understanding of it quite difficult. Mainly, National Income.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

buy rapid revision book for economics,I do and the teather recommanded to buying it :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

I understand where you're coming from.

I was having trouble there recently with the markets (short run/long run curves etc.) I took an hour out on sunday after the all Ireland and studied the chapter intensely. It helped a lot. You just need to study!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Beau x1

Cheers, I bought the Rapid Revision book online last night as I had read in a previous thread it was gold for the Leaving Cert.

Yeah, I can eventually catch things if I study the book K4t, its just if you have the same book I do (orange back, purple cover) you'll see that its basically page after page of nonsense!

Advertisement