Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samoyed puppy

Options
  • 08-09-2008 8:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭

I am interested in getting a male samoyed puppy in a couple of weeks for a present and I was just wondering does anyone know of any breeders (or anyone) who would have one in the next couple of weeks?? Preferably the south/ south east area???

Pm me details if you prefer!:)

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

don't take this the wrong way ...but does the presentee know that they will be presented with 10-15 years of commitment, restrictions, vet bills, dog hairs, muddy paw prints and all that? Are they ok with that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭The Dude 87

peasant wrote: »
    don't take this the wrong way ...but does the presentee know that they will be presented with 10-15 years of commitment, restrictions, vet bills, dog hairs, muddy paw prints and all that? Are they ok with that?

Yep......its her idea!! Im only the buyer not the carer!! lol!:P Ye she had a dog before but it died of old age!! :o

Advertisement