Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vodafone 3g broadband

Options
  • 08-09-2008 9:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭

to make a long story short,in-laws got that crap usb thingy from vodafone that never got close to 1g never mind 3g(barely dial up and at that feckin price,i ask ya!!!).
    and had a contract signed before i knew about it.
    anway presuming the contract was a year planned to cancel it after 12months (this september)and get a landline in so as to avail of anyother BB provider.
    now i find out that vodafone are saying that it is an 18 month contract!!!!

Has anyone else heard of this 18 month contract or are they dicking my in-laws around?

thanks
    in advance
    john

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭johnnyboy4711

anyone?
    j

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

Get your inlaws to dig out the original contract that everyone reads and signs-well at least their supposed to its their own fault if they didnt(no insult meant) If your looking for a decent BB provider the vodafone at home is very good value in my opinion- WAY better speeds than the modem down to the fact that it is over phoneline and not over the air- I understand your probably annoyed with them but Eircom is alot dearer and I hear BT even though about €2 cheaper a month isnt very good(customer services and reliable!)

Advertisement