Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joint forum beers - a proposition/challenge (need a team of 5)

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

If there is still a place I'll join in and help drag the team down :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Yup subs and bench warmers welcome, we will be rotating people so I don't get too fooked out of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

Will wrote: »
    Yup subs and bench warmers welcome, we will be rotating people so I don't get too fooked out of it
    Mind you, all I'm good for is drinking and smoking so don't expect anything worth while from me :(

Unless we play "who has the most awesome scar" game :D

Or who has the worst std :(

o.0

scar? linkage...you know where to post the pics :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

I hope I'm down as a sub / benchwarmer!

But I'm a main player in the beard-off :D

Plus, I wanna drink a shot off Le Rack! :P

• Advertisement

Ok drink shots off le rack in your own time...

we need team members, the nocturnal forum are getting lots of support, guys and ladies, where's the support for our own forum? come on! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

you just let me know what you need help with on the night, but I'm telling you I'm too bloody competitive I'll be crying if we don't win:P:D

I've more ideas up my sleeve so will announce them closer to the time. but yes, we will put you in a competition. Go on sweden!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

haha! yeah I know Sweden rocks:p I'll use my irresistible charm to win it;) lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Will wrote: »
    Ok drink shots off le rack in your own time...

we need team members, the nocturnal forum are getting lots of support, guys and ladies, where's the support for our own forum? come on! :pac:

I'm in fully if required!

And I'll do my best regarding the shots :P

• Advertisement

Maith an fear.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

LEGION OF DOOM FTW

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Looby_Loo

I may well join in with you guys.
    If I am let :D

Yesh, looby! very welcome!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

i'll have some shots, i'm usually fairly good with the hard shtuff.

Good man mirror :D

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Well I'm sh1t with shots, but if I need to grow a beard for the beard off, I'm willing to go that extra mile for the legion! Anyone know an internet site where I can get some testosterone? :)

All the more reason to do em :pac:

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

I think I should be awarded bonus points for the amount of time I manage to hold a shot down! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

im in, can drink anything but vodka, there will be serious vomit issues if you make me drink vodka so please dont...

• Advertisement
Advertisement