Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repairs?!

Options
  • 08-09-2008 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where is offering repairs for all airsoft items?

Timely returns and reasonable prices are obvious pluses

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

contact vtec...he does them for eirsoft and is on here all the time

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

Cool, but I am hoping to get a comprehensive list of places and people in Ireland who offer repair services

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Start with Vtec at www.eirsoft.ie so far they are the only one advertising a repair service and from what I've seen its quite quick and efficient.

The boys done good!

As for the rest of of us shmucks, we try to sort it out ourselves.

I would like to find someone who has repairs as there priority not just another service, I'm sorry I feel this way but my gun has been away for repair for 4-5 weeks now with no progress with another retailer

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

you may be able to find an individual to help you, but most repair services are run thought shops e.g eirsoft and cork shop , i don’t think you will find a dedicated repair business as i do not think it would be a viable business just to do that

• Advertisement

I agree but doing it as a side project in spare time would ideal.

Well thanks a million with all the help I will most likely go with vtec in the future:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

i'll fix stuff for people but yer better off getting someone you know to do it or eirsoft/vtec at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

vtec works for eirsoft doing repairs, so it is a dedicated service.

I used to do a few repairs for friends at home and at HRTA but it got to the point where I was getting very little skirmish time or time to work on my own kit so I've stopped now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

a guy in airsoftworld did my m15a4 repair.
    good repair, happy with the job and the price was fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

go with eirsoft.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Go into eirsoft, and in the back room out of sight and all daylight is a short stocky grizzled towney, he smells like epoxy and will offer to "bahher ye" or perform airsoft repairs.

Dont touch him as he is covered in silicon grease and his tracky is very sticky.

Pay Tony the money and he'll set the tame towney to work on your gun, he'll have it going again in no time.

Motosam wrote: »
    Go into eirsoft, and in the back room out of sight and all daylight is a short stocky grizzled towney, he smells like epoxy and will offer to "bahher ye" or perform airsoft repairs.

Dont touch him as he is covered in silicon grease and his tracky is very sticky.

Pay Tony the money and he'll set the tame towney to work on your gun, he'll have it going again in no time.

Finally someone who can explain things normally! :P

Advertisement