Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 things.

Options
  • 08-09-2008 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭

1. How can I persuade my parents to lat me get one (without mentioning boards)

2.(eirsoft) Dboys M4 a1, cqb r or cqb sd? And do the cqb ones come with the sight thing on them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

As long as you are of the minimum age requirements for playing, one way would be to ask them to bring you a skirmish and meet the site owner, marshals and players. It will show them that we are a very personable bunch. This might eliminate some of the fears they have regarding safety. They can witness a skirmish up close(with site owners permission of course) and see how much fun can be had. Hell they can take part if they wish. Of course they will have to pay for the equipment rentals etc.. .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

best thing to do is tell them about boards and also get them to look into what the sport is about. being devious is probably just gonna get ya into trouble or maybe make them think your looking for something thats either illegal or dangerous.,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

Cheers lads. I'm 13 ATM, and 14 is that age for hrta right?

Whats the link to the criminal justice act 2006?

you'd be better getting someone in the know to talk to your parents instead of bombarding them with legal terminology.,
    get them to talk to one of the retailers or even the IAA, also be aware that you'll have to be responsible with it if you do get one., ive no probs with children getting involved but its essential your shown the correct way/time/place to use it for your own sake aswell as others., once you treat it with common sense you'll be grand.,:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

See the sticky, loads of info up on www.irishairsoft.info -- definitely parent-friendly. Or try the IAA site, www.irishairsoft.ie
    giggsy664 wrote: »
    Cheers lads. I'm 13 ATM, and 14 is that age for hrta right?

Whats the link to the criminal justice act 2006?

• Advertisement

Forgot all about that dave.,:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

gerrowadat wrote: »
    See the sticky, loads of info up on www.irishairsoft.info -- definitely parent-friendly. Or try the IAA site, www.irishairsoft.ie

Thanking you :-)

But anyone know which M4 would be good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

giggsy664 wrote: »
    Thanking you :-)

But anyone know which M4 would be good?

I'd recommed anything made by Jing Gong. Although I've heard some people say that dboys were getting beter.

Advertisement