Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Itouch just wiped itself?

• 09-09-2008 4:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Right I have an Itouch and I plugged it into my laptop a minute ago and music came up blank saying there were no songs on it when last nite I had like 2900 or something on it.The strange thing is when I go into devices it still says 9.89gb in use but instead of saying music it says other and its in orange instead of blue.Has anyone had any problems like this before I'd ring apple but i just got to Thailand and Im here for a year and the thoughts of no decent tunes for a year is doing my head in

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Oh man that sucks for you. havent seen it before , i would defo ring apple as you probably dont have anywhere to connect up to a pc and sync to your music library and restore.
    You could prob buy one in thailand fully loaded ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Something very similar happened to my brothers iPod, which he did get fully loaded from Thailand ;)

Basically, he plugged the iPod into the computer, used Real Player (Don't ask me why he didn't use i-tunes!) and now the iPod says that it has space used but that there's no music present.

However when it's plugged in, all the songs come up on Real Player. Is there anyway that the music can be transferred back onto the iPod without any problems or taking up anymore space? :confused::confused:

Advertisement