Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N95 8GB firmware V30.0.018

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Thanks to byrner88 for the How to above, I now have a debranded N95 8GB, one thing I have noticed is v30 is much slower than the v20 Voda I had on the phone before, anyone else notice this?

Hopefully this update will solve the phone unlocking itself in my pocket and calling people at random, the phone is in the Nokia pocket designed for the N95 so I'm stumped a to why this is happening.

MC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

http://thinkabdul.com/2007/05/05/tip-soft-and-hard-resetformat-codes-for-nokia-n95/

Hard and Soft reset codes for the N95

Mine was close to being borked until I found these, the result of the phone lock engaging while the numbers were being restored after the flash. Ahhhh

MC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,209 ✭✭✭Keith186

http://thinkabdul.com/2007/05/05/tip-soft-and-hard-resetformat-codes-for-nokia-n95/

Hard and Soft reset codes for the N95

Mine was close to being borked until I found these, the result of the phone lock engaging while the numbers were being restored after the flash. Ahhhh

MC

Link doesn't seem to work MC.

Anyway what does the debranding do? What difference is there?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

my N95 8 GB originally came from O2 ireland, unlocked and unbranded.

i am using my meteor sim in it and i updated last week using the the nokia software that came in the box.

havent noticed any differences really except for when i hit any shortcut to lets say messeging, i get a grey bar accros the top of the screen which turns into the "To" bar in the new SMS screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭danger mouse

Anyone know how you can download PC suite for the n95 8gig onto my Macbook pro?

• Advertisement
Advertisement