Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AMY FITZPATRICK IS STILL MISSING

Options
  • 09-09-2008 9:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

MISSING - AMY FITZPATRICK

Hair Colour: Brown (dyed black at time of disappearance but could be dyed blonde again)
    Eye Colour: Blue
    Height: 165 cm

Irish Girl Amy Fitzpatrick disappeared on the evening of New Year’s Day 1st January 2008 at approximately 10pm when she left her friend’s house in the tourist resort of Riviera Del Sol on the Costa del Sol to take the 10 minute walk to her house.Amy was 15 at the time of her disappearance; she has black hair, blue eyes and has a pale complexion. She is 1.65m tall and was wearing dark coloured crushed velvet tracksuit bottoms and a black T-shirt with the word “DIESEL” in various different colours when she was last seen.On the night Amy disappeared she was babysitting in her friend Ashley’s home. Ashley watched Amy walk away from her door and that was the last time Amy was seen.
    She had no money, phone or passport as she was still on her Mum’s passport. She was wearing her friend’s clothes and carrying a bag of her own dirty clothes. She turned 16 on the 7th February 2008.
    Amy is originally from Clare Hall on Dublin’s North side and she moved to The Costa del sol with her Mum Audrey, her brother Dean and Audrey’s partner Dave 4 years ago.
    Her computer and phone have been checked thoroughly and nothing was found to suggest she has left voluntarily with someone. Amy has numerous sites on social networking sites, e.g. bebo, my space, face book and MSN and none of them have been touched since she went missing.

You can help Amy by doing any of the following
    Forwarding this email to everyone in your address book.
    You can print her poster and display it in a car window.
    http://www.foreversearching.com/library/Amy.pdf
    Put up posters in your local shops windows.
    Display posters on the community boards at the local supermarkets and schools.
    Display a poster at your office.
    Dispatch the poster to other offices associated with your company.

To speak to the police in English + 34 636 079 619
    Spanish police desk + 34 952 479 030
    Amy's Mum: missingamy@live.co.uk
    Amy's bebo page is http://www.bebo.com/helpustofindamy"]www.bebo.com/helpustofindamy
    amy's website is http://www.missingamy.com
    If anyone is on bebo please add amy's mams page and show your support for her and Dave. There are pictures of Amy on both sites for you to see.
    I have set up a support page for Audrey and dave on bebo too. http://www.bebo.com/helpthemtofindamy

I am working with Audrey and dave to try and spread as much awareness to Amy and I appeal to everyone here to view the above pages and make yourselves familiar with Amy's case. Audrey and Dave are trying all they can to find Amy and they need the help of the public to keep amy's profile in the public eye. you can help in anyway at all please get in contact here or email amy's mam at missingamy@live.co.uk

Thank you

Antoinette

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

This might sound sinister, but have you tried looking in red light districts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 helpustofindamy

No we havnt. Amy is a 16 year old girl and hopefully she didnt get dragged into something like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Sorry for your troubles. Hope yo have some good news soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

No we havnt. Amy is a 16 year old girl and hopefully she didnt get dragged into something like that.

Hopefully she hasn't, but you still shouldn't rule it out. A 16 year old girl is the perfect age for trafficking.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

I hate to say this but in all probability she was murdered within 24 hours of last being seen.
    I hope i can be proven otherwise but i think its the most likely explanation.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Pen1987

jesus Ass Face you deserve a ban for that.

I hope you have some good news soon OP. I've read the description, I hope others do too...

Amy's Mam and Stepdad have set up a new website to spread awareness to her disappearance please visit this site and read Amy's details.

http://ww.missingamy.net

there is a section to leave a message of Support on this site also. Please leace a message on here to show your support for Amy and her family.

Its will be 20 months since Amy disappeared tomorrow and she needs to be found. Please if anyone can help us to find Amy or if you see her anywhere at all please get in touch with the relevent numbers on her site.

If you have a website please add Amy's poster to your site. The link is on her website also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

Amy's Mam and Stepdad have set up a new website to spread awareness to her disappearance please visit this site and read Amy's details.

http://ww.missingamy.net

Whose idea was it to put up 'Crazy World'?

Hi, Thanks for visiting Amy's website. Amy's Mam decided on the song as Amy is Irish and the song says it all. " How can I protect you in this crazy world"
    Amy is one of thousands of kids missing all over the world who just disappeared off the face of the earth and hasn't been seen since the day she disappeared.Hopefully with the help of her website and bebo page someone somewhere on the Internet might just see her somewhere and help to bring her home safe and well to her family where she belongs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Pen1987 wrote: »
    jesus Ass Face you deserve a ban for that.

I hope you have some good news soon OP. I've read the description, I hope others do too...

Less of that, eh!..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

Degsy wrote: »
    I hate to say this but in all probability she was murdered within 24 hours of last being seen.

wow, what a helpful remark. Im sure its done a world of good to the op and their genuine desire for any help in finding a missing child. Give yourself a pat on the back. Youve done good work here today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

0ubliette wrote: »
    wow, what a helpful remark. Im sure its done a world of good to the op and their genuine desire for any help in finding a missing child. Give yourself a pat on the back. Youve done good work here today.

And your hardly helping with this, if you've got a problem report it.

Guys, keep this thread on topic please.

I hope she turns up soon, terrible thing to happen.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

0ubliette wrote: »

Just being realistic..no desire to offend anybody.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Just being realistic..no desire to offend anybody.

It wasn't directed at you Degsy, there are posts deleted that you can't see, it just looks that way now, that the post was directed at you.

It wasn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭disssco

Well if she is alive she really doesn't want to be found and is amazing at hiding herself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

I don't know if you have been following the news lately, but I would imagine the locating of Jaycee Lee Dugard after eighteen years should send some hope out to the many of those that are missing people. It might have prompted the OP to post in the first place.

You never know who posted up the post here, could be a mum or sister, I would suggest positive posts only.

I know some people have a "tough, intolerant reputation" to keep behind their keyboards, but this is happening in the actual real world.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

lightening wrote: »
    I don't know if you have been following the news lately, but I would imagine the locating of Jaycee Lee Dugard after eighteen years should send some hope out to the many of those that are missing people. It might have prompted the OP to post in the first place.

You never know who posted up the post here, could be a mum or sister, I would suggest positive posts only.

I know some people have a "tough, intolerant reputation" to keep behind their keyboards, but this is happening in the actual real world.

Exactly. There are other people at the other end of the computer here... people who have suffered a great loss.

A girl I work with is very good friends with Amy's mother as it happens. So I do find myself having a particular interest in this missing person case. And I find some of the responses here needlessly blunt and distasteful. A little bit of human compassion goes a long way.

Exactly. There are other people at the other end of the computer here... people who have suffered a great loss.

A girl I work with is very good friends with Amy's mother as it happens. So I do find myself having a particular interest in this missing person case. And I find some of the responses here needlessly blunt and distasteful. A little bit of human compassion goes a long way.

Thank you for your kind words.

I did not know Amy directly but I have been helping Amy's Mam out since June of 2008 trying to get Amy's information into the public eye. Through her Mam I have learnt a lot about who Amy is and the pain and anguish she is going through trying to find her. Its close enough to 21 months now since Amy went missing and her mam and stepdad are broken hearted. All they want is Amy home safe and well with them where she belongs.

Advertisement