Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

knee injury physio

• 09-09-2008 9:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 700 ✭✭✭

Im looking for a physio, Marathon training not going to well. anybody know one in tramore or waterford that could help?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

There is a physiotherapy clinic in tramore (note, physiotherapy not sports thearpy. there is a difference and if you have healthy insurance it will only be claimable for physiotherapists).

If you look for physio in tramore in the golden pages you will find what you are looking for. I have visited Orla Fives' clinic in the past for a knee injury myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭Junior

Try Peter Kirwan in Kill. If you need a number drop me a pm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

Junior wrote: »
    Try Peter Kirwan in Kill. If you need a number drop me a pm.

mick casey up by the yellow road in waterford city, i found him quite good when i was having hip problems while training for a 10k, he sorted me in 1 visit.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,040 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

daftdave wrote: »
    mick casey up by the yellow road in waterford city, i found him quite good when i was having hip problems while training for a 10k, he sorted me in 1 visit.

I also know lads who have used Mick. They are runners also and found him excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 WHAeva

daftdave wrote: »

Could you PM me his number?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

i lost my mobile a couple of weeks ago and also lost all my numbers with it so i dont actually have his number anymore, hopefully someone else here on boards might be able to help, sorry man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

Several people I know went to a physio in Tramore (above Hogan's Chemist, could be Boots now) his name is Ron cannot think of his surname but can ask hubby in the morning and he's very good.

I went to him after I broke my ankle.

Advertisement