Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

richview classrooms?

Options
  • 09-09-2008 10:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭

where the hell are the richview classrooms/rcc ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

ah,time to save people who stuck in this like people saved me last time :)

walk through the sport centre you see a bus stop,across the road there is a car park and tennis courts,follow the walk between them will lead you to a new world!the whole (big)area there is the base of architecture (and engineering ?) .after the walk keep left get in the long white building you will find a reception.Problem solved :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭AIR-AUSSIE

seraphimvc wrote: »

walk through the sport centre you see a bus stop,across the road there is a car park and tennis courts,

There're actually five a side pitches.

And yes Civil Engineering and Structural are also based there. The Reception the above poster described is the one for the Newstead Building which is the Civil and Structural Engineering building with landscape architects in there also.

To get to the actual Richview. You have to continue right from the main entrance of the Newstead until you see a redbrick building and white building across a bit of grass follow the path to them and you'll see an archway, go through that and then your in Richview Architecture and the Quad will be in front of you. The main Architecture building will be directly in front of you across the Quad (silly name for a small park with trees)

What classroom you looking for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭conchubhar1

cheers

its
    ''LEC Richview Classrooms A101 RCC''

Right not sure where that is as I don't do Archtiecture but theres a reception in the Arcitecture Building.

To find it go through the main doors and straight through the doorway in front of you and then take a right and it should be in front of up a couple of stairs I think (not positive, could be further up the stairs) ask there I'm sure they'll give directions.

seriously does anyone know?

appaerently its down towards clonskeagh end - blue tape around a builing
    i cant find it tho

cheers

• Advertisement

Blue tape?

Did you find the Richview Reception?

building tape of some description anyway
    no - i didnt find the richview anything

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

there is a factory like building with sport training inside,but there are some classrooms upstairs on 1st floor...which is why i get lost last year to get to this drawing system class

I have a map with directions as an attachment. Don't know prob won't help.

building tape of some description anyway
    no - i didnt find the richview anything

thanks

Might be too late

Right I noticed today where it is. The Blue and white building tape is not tape its actually the hoarding usually put around Construction Sites; but it is BLUE and White. You should be able to find it in there if you still can't find it PM and I'll meet you or something.

I'll mark it on the Map. Its the Building in the RED Square on the Map - ask in the Newstead Reception if you're lost they seem to have a map there showing where all the lecture rooms are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭whirlwind

A101 mean the A-Block that is the building to the right of the newstead building. So if you follow the hockey and 5 a side pitches ypu well see 2 buildings the A block looks like a shed it before the actual richview building with the arch and landscape reception. I hope that helps, but proberly wont at this stage

cheers

jesus that is the hardest and most awkward place to find - wouldnt mind if i was doing architecture or if i had more than 5 mins to get there from arts block

Advertisement