Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you still need a account?

• 09-09-2008 10:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭

Hey, was woundering do you still need a proper account with GOA still to auth your beta key?

Since i have an account but forget my password. and i cant get to the site, due tot he computer i am on at the moment dosent have flash player:/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I think you need to use the site to authorise the key. Can you not install flash at all? It's free, and as far as I remember doesn't need admin rights if you're using a work PC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,059 ✭✭✭BKtje

either that or ask someone with flash installed to do it for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

retreiving forgotten passwords system is still dwon, so no point in me trying to activate my account... the new account system still has no ETA... how are GOA gonna get them out of this hole?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

Just keep spamming your details and guessing your password.
    That's what I'm doing anyhow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭DanOB

they're account registration is still down, so dont worry about it..

yes you do need an account to reg the auth key.. but dont hold your breath, ive been waiting 26 hours to see if my key was successful

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 315 ✭✭wideband

can someone tell me if you can actually put the login details in....I cant even click on the box for your name and password
    http://www.war-europe.com/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,487 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

wideband wrote: »
    can someone tell me if you can actually put the login details in....I cant even click on the box for your name and password
    http://www.war-europe.com/

That's deliberately turned off.

Advertisement