Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling all Irish speakers in Limerick!

Options
  • 09-09-2008 11:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi all,

We're currently looking for Irish speakers in Limerick to take part in a new dating/lifestyle series which will be broadcast next year on TG4.

The show involves a girl looking around three boys' bedrooms/houses (nothing too invasive - promise) and making a decision on his personality based on the contents of the house/apt.
    She will also have a psychologist on hand to give his opinion.
    She will then go on a date with the occupant of her favourite house.

The show is aimed at 24-32 year olds, and the filming of 13 episodes will take place end of this month through to November.

There is also a payment for all involved.

Would anyone be interested?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭BarryCreed

I'll ask around. I'm a bit of a Gaeilgeoir myself (radio show), but I don't think I'd be up for going on this show (I'd do some presenting alright lol!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Cupid ar Cuairt

Hi,

Sure cén fáth nach ndéanfá é :) Is píosa spraoi a bheadh i gceist agus íocaíocht chomh maith.
    Bheadh sé agat i gcónaí chun féachaint siar air!

Míle buíochas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭BarryCreed

Déarfhainn a rá nach mbeadh aon cailín sásta teacht isteach i mo sheomra, kip ceart atá sé...:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Cupid ar Cuairt

Is cuma más kip é - tá muid ag iarraidh do phearsantacht a léiriú! Níl uainn ach beirt eile as Luimneach, sure go on - cén dochar :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 samhain's son

Tá mé pósta le triur sa chlann anois, seachas sin ....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

making a decision on his personality based on the contents of the house/apt.
    She will also have a psychologist on hand to give his opinion.
    feck. that.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

What if the girl is a munter, is she the only one that gets a choice?

Advertisement