Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEight Watchers

• 09-09-2008 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Hello

How many of you go to weight watchers, what meetings do you go to and what is your leader like?

I need help in finding the right class for me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

Presuming you live in Ireland, this website will help you find a number of classes near to you. All you can do is try them out. Good luck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I've been going to WW on/off for a number of years and I am so happy with my leader at the moment. He does classes in Dunshaughlin & Dunboyne in Meath and I think he does Swords in Dublin too. He has the highest ever recorded weight loss in Ireland (22 & a half stone I think) and he is so inspirational. He really gets to know everyone in the class and he is very encouraging, even when you have a bad week. Other leaders I've had haven't bothered trying to remember everyone's names and just haven't seemed that interested.

Finding a good leader is really important so if there are a few classes around your area I'd give them all a go until you find someone you're happy with.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭jakeypooh

WOW 22 stone thats amazing
    I live in Kildare and where I live the leader has been doing the classes for years and shes not very nice so Im just wondering where everyone else goes and what their leaders are like
    I work on the road so I have the choice of lots of classes so am just looking for some direction on who is good and who is not
    I really believe you have to have a good leader and not someone that judges you
    Last time I rejoined I was met with "oh its you again" made me feel so worthless and a failure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Lenni

I've been going to WW on/off for a number of years and I am so happy with my leader at the moment. He does classes in Dunshaughlin & Dunboyne in Meath and I think he does Swords in Dublin too. He has the highest ever recorded weight loss in Ireland (22 & a half stone I think) and he is so inspirational. He really gets to know everyone in the class and he is very encouraging, even when you have a bad week. Other leaders I've had haven't bothered trying to remember everyone's names and just haven't seemed that interested.

Finding a good leader is really important so if there are a few classes around your area I'd give them all a go until you find someone you're happy with.

Is it Trevor?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭ontour

I just went to my first meeting tonight I found the leader very nice. How do you all find weight watchers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭jakeypooh

which meeting did you choose ontour?

Lenni wrote: »
    Is it Trevor?

Yep, is he yours?

ontour wrote: »
    I just went to my first meeting tonight I found the leader very nice. How do you all find weight watchers?

Best of luck Ontour. I find WW great! A really sensible way of losing weight without having to drastically change your life! Just as long as you stick to your plan, you should start seeing results. Oh and a little tip...if you do exercise, don't bother adding the bonus points to your allowance for the day, I think it defeats the purpose of exercising! Just stick to your normal allowance and you'll be better off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Lenni

Yep he is my leader too, he is gr8. Really really nice guy and such an inspiration.

Oooh what class do you go to?? Yeah he's absolutely brilliant, he's so funny as well. Other leaders I've had have been so smug about losing so much weight but Trevor's not like that at all. Very approachable and a lovely guy

• Advertisement
Advertisement