Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

An ode to the e46 m3, having your cake and eating it!

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 JM1

I have a e46 M3 for sale if your interested, nobody has deposits down it can be yours straight away ;)

Your in Cork..Jimbling is in Cork to.. sorted:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Maurice Lynn

Jimbling?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 JM1

Jimbling?

Yea the fellow that is looking at the car I was suppose to be collecting
    today. Go to page 5 2nd last post

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

Jimbling?

whats your spec Maurice... send it on to me. have you ad etc up?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭MarkN

Deerpark are a shower of messers.

Hardly the busiest period dealers are having and they can't even return phone calls I've heard.

• Advertisement

well, I'm the proud new owner of a BMW M3. I'm grinning ear to ear from the drive down. It's a fantastic car. In absolute perfect condition, inside and out.... like new.
    Time will tell if the dealer were real messers or not on this, but I know others that have bought performance cars from them and were happy enough.
    There service might suffer a bit due to the good prices that they offer all right though. Lets hope this car stands the test of time and doesn't need there afterservice.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,111 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

congratulations jim, enjoy it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭chickenhawk

Congrats and pics please!

Cyrus wrote: »

Cheers Cyrus. I'm absolutely delighted with it. It's a joy to drive.... brings a smile to my face every time I hear the engine roar.

Now, to source some CSL wheels, and perhaps a bootlid too :D

Congrats and pics please!

All in good time.....

• Registered Users Posts: 65,445 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Congrats. Well wear :D

• Advertisement

unkel wrote: »
    Congrats. Well wear :D

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭alpina

+1 Fantastic car, keep b/t the ditches...

Best of Luck & safe driving;)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,111 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

jimbling wrote: »
    Cheers Cyrus. I'm absolutely delighted with it. It's a joy to drive.... brings a smile to my face every time I hear the engine roar.

Now, to source some CSL wheels, and perhaps a bootlid too :D

All in good time.....

on hols at the moment jim but i can let you know where i got mine, there is a guy on ebay who does genuine ones with tyres

the 19s on that one in deerpark have been refurbed i think and so they arent polished like original just in case you notice the difference on some others

on hols at the moment jim but i can let you know where i got mine, there is a guy on ebay who does genuine ones with tyres

the 19s on that one in deerpark have been refurbed i think and so they arent polished like original just in case you notice the difference on some others

Cheers, send me on the info when you get a chance.
    Ya, I noticed they were refurbished all right, and not very well either. One of them is badly scuffed.
    I was always planning on getting CSLs anyway so didn't bother me too much.

Advertisement