Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poyet to Barcodes???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭colly_browy

I'm not even going to consider the implications this move would have on our (steadily going down the tubes) season...

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

tomo75 wrote: »
    What are the chances????

Zero, if what Gus has said on the official webiste is true.
    http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/guskeyspell090908.html

Tbh, although barcodes are a reasonably big club I would have seen it as a backward move for Gus.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

Just to give a Newcastle point of view on this one. I have always liked Gus as a player and a bloke, passionate and committed. However, for his sake, I really do hope he doesn't come to us. Who's club is bigger is irrespective. If he comes to Newcastle, he will be subjected to abuse and contempt from the get go. Why, because he is seen as been bessies with that traitorous git Wise, and would seen to be simply a puppet for the current regime. Gus doesn't deserve that.

I hope any manager worth their salt can see that the present structure at my club is an absolute piss-take, and the job should be avoided at all costs.

Out of curiosity are any of you heading over for the Cup game, or do you know what the general consensus of those is that are traveling up?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Gus said no :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

Just to give a Newcastle point of view on this one. I have always liked Gus as a player and a bloke, passionate and committed. However, for his sake, I really do hope he doesn't come to us. Who's club is bigger is irrespective. If he comes to Newcastle, he will be subjected to abuse and contempt from the get go. Why, because he is seen as been bessies with that traitorous git Wise, and would seen to be simply a puppet for the current regime. Gus doesn't deserve that.

I hope any manager worth their salt can see that the present structure at my club is an absolute piss-take, and the job should be avoided at all costs.

Out of curiosity are any of you heading over for the Cup game, or do you know what the general consensus of those is that are traveling up?

thats a damn fair comment big lad we appreciate it!! i thought keegan shouldnt have went back n risked tarnishing his record with the newcastle fans but......

• Advertisement
Advertisement