Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History Extended Essay

Options
  • 09-09-2008 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭

Would anyone know if the Howth Gun Running in 1914 would be a suitable topic for my extended essay?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

is it a case study? I should really know that...

if it isn't it should be fine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

I reckon it'd be a good one. Any decent account of republicanism between 1900-22 should have good information on it too. Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭JohnG18

Would anyone know if the Howth Gun Running in 1914 would be a suitable topic for my extended essay?

It would be perfectly acceptable and also interesting. The only thing is remember to be unbias as many sources reguarding it will be laced with bias.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭TheJeanGenie

Narrow it down a bit more. Do something like the public's reaction to the Howth Gun Running, examiners love that sort of thing.

Advertisement