Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help required- gender & irish filmmaking.

• 09-09-2008 12:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi All,

I am currently completing my thesis on the gendered positions that exist in Irish Filmmaking, specifically looking at writing, directing, photography, producing and editing.

In order to complete this I need people working or studying in the area to complete a questionnaire. If anybody on here could possibly fill out said questionnaire I would really appreciate it as this information is entirely invaluable to my thesis.

It is only a few questions and shouldn't take more than 5 minutes to complete. If you have the time to fill it out, please pm me and i will forward it on to you. All answers are strictly confidential and will only be used to build up a greater picture of the industry in Ireland.

Thank you so much for your help.

Kind regards,
    Di.

Advertisement