Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Australia Migration Agencies

Options
  • 09-09-2008 12:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hi All,

I am thinking of apply for Australian PR shortly and just wondering if there are any Dublin based agencies would handle the whole process for me?

Thanks
    Leon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Ozeire

You could check out

Visa-First.jpg

Visafirst

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Ozeire wrote: »
    You could check out

Visa-First.jpg

Visafirst

how much do you get per hit? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Ozeire

Nothing i'm a link partner with them .

Have their link on my site and they do the same for me .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭leonliang

Ozeire wrote: »
    You could check out

Visa-First.jpg

Visafirst

Thanks Ozeire.

Has anyone used them before? How long will it take? and how much will it cost me? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

leonliang wrote: »
    Thanks Ozeire.

Has anyone used them before? How long will it take? and how much will it cost me? Thanks

Read on this forum, you'll find you will in fact do 90% of the work when gathering info, and they will charge you a HEFTY fee for their 'consultancy', so you do all work they go
    "Oh you forgot form X' (which is on a checklist that Oz immigration state anyway) or 'Yeah all looks good'

honestly you are better applying yourself, the agency might handle the process, but you still have to gather the information etc

e.g.
    With visafirst a 1 year WHV costs
    "The total fee for the standard visa which is processed in 48 hours is €160. The 2 week visa is €150. "
    whilst the AU website charge $195, which is about 120euro, and will take 48 hours, so you pay them 33% extra to do the same work as you do yourself, (you still fill out the same forms, and information)
    and in fact there is no 2 week visa ... so they simply don't process your visa for 1.5 weeks for 10euro less

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Jellab

Advertisement