Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicians in Charlesland

Options
  • 09-09-2008 12:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, I am looking to see if anyone out there fancies getting together for some jam sessions. Not wanting anything serious like gigs etc, but just socially. I play guitar (and drums) so would ideally like to hear from fellow guitarists, bassists and drummers.
    Rock music prefered.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Mullie

I'd be interested in getting together for a session. I play guitar and sing a bit too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 miriam

are you 2 interested in busker sessions?

Miriam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Splendour

miriam wrote: »
    are you 2 interested in busker sessions?

Miriam

You thinking of having buskers at the market?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 toothman

Mullie wrote: »
    I'd be interested in getting together for a session. I play guitar and sing a bit too.

Thanks for getting back to me Mullie. Tell me some more about your music tastes. Personnally in a bit of a metal mode at the moment....If you fancy it we should arrange to get together and sound each other out. Let me know....

Advertisement