Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fail-safe seduction tips from Cosmo

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭Karen_*

Its worth a try. I will be bringing a plate of hors d'oerves with me everywhere I go from now on. Maybe not when I'm driving though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

In the words of Tommy Tiernan:

"Look him in the eyes......Look him in the eyes"......Screamed maniacally of course.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Lie on the floor covered in sushi till he comes home? My fella would pee himself laughing.

Pardon me for not being romantic, but the only unbeatable fail-safe I know is the 100% iron clad promise that hes getting laid when you get him home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

No such thing for either gender tbh.

I would seriously love to see some of those articles written by a hetro bloke for other hetro blokes I reackon it would be a laugh riot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭pseudonym1

What do men and tiles have in common ?
    Lay them right the first time and can walk all over them for years!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Pen1987

I'd be either freaked out or in tears laughing if any women attempted some of them... no matter if she was trying to seduce me for the first time or if we'd been together for years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Thaedydal wrote: »

I would seriously love to see some of those articles written by a hetro bloke for other hetro blokes I reackon it would be a laugh riot.

Probably find something like that here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

I'll give it a shot later one. Put it in my own hetro worts so to speak ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Pardon me for not being romantic, but the only unbeatable fail-safe I know is the 100% iron clad promise that hes getting laid when you get him home.

Take it from a bloke 100% fail safe.

You could cut your hair, grow 10 inches magically with shoes, where a padded cra and be caked in make up and we wouldn't notice.

Tell him he's getting some action later on and he'll be home from the pub in ten minutes and what's more his mate's would pay for the cab.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭NextSteps

What a waste of sushi. Plus it'd probably get all warm and nasty as you lie there on the floor wondering where your fella is at. But I laughed at this:
    move your lips to his ear and whisper, "That's exactly how I want you to kiss my... [insert the term for clitoris that you're most comfortable using]."
    Let's call him Fred tonight, shall we, dear?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭runningman

Seduction tips for lads using the same headings* (ish) - A Laois perspective

1 - Have her hooked

- get her addicted to heroin and give her free doses in exchange for favors.

2 - The right outfit

- Doesnt matter what you wear she'll be so desperate for heroin she wont care. If you failed step one a check shirt tucked into jeans will work well.

3 - FY Eye

- Stare her out of it - women love that (open mouth and drooling optional)

4 - Hairplay

- Pull her hair, women love that - shows them your interested.

5 - USP (Unique Selling Point)

- Socks stuffed down your pants are your friend.

6 - Sweet Seduction

- Women love chocolate, Galaxy bars work well.

7 - Choose Health

- Dont scratch your arse in public

8 - Mirror Mirror

- Hide the mirrors on the bedroom ceiling until she's hooked on heroin or Galaxy chocolate.

9 - Fish Fingers

- Not attractive

10 - Extreme Dating

- Tske her to the ploughing Championships

11 - Tantric Seduction

- Mumbo Jumbo that doesn't work but sells magizines

12 - The first kiss (down there)

- Smear it in Galaxy chocolate (DO NOT USE BOILING CHOCOLATE!!! - barely melted will do)

13 - Feet First

- Jump in feet first, don't wait for an answer - women love suprises and asertivness!

14 - Lazy Seduction

- Internet dating

15 - Burlesque Babes

- Burly women - handy round the house and garden, better suited to men looking for wives.

16 - Dinners on me

- Women love chippers

*Not my best effort.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭bennyblanco

All pretty lazy stuff really isnt it?
    I'm surprised that Cosmo hasnt gone bust yet,seems to be the same old sh1te all the time phrased differently on the cover...but hey,chicks dig that **** right??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

Wow, who'd have thought that wearing high heels and a tight top would attract men? Or that eating with your fingers was sexy?

I never knew that whispering your oral preferences into a mans ear would get him hot, so glad I read that.

And the hair tips, jeez, I would never have guessed that men like long hair, even though mine is very long and usually the first thing they want to play with.

Its all pretty obvious stuff, but I will never, ever, ever suck a mans toes. Ever.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Phlann

Its all pretty obvious stuff, but I will never, ever, ever suck a mans toes. Ever.

Yes, please refrain from doing that. I can't imagine being too comfortable with that, unless I'd just had a pedicure... and if I'd just had a pedicure I'd probably be a homosexual so it's a moot point.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Eurrgh there's no way I'd ever put someone else's foot in my mouth, no matter how clean it is!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

That link is good fun, especially the article on how to 'seduce her with dessert'. Groundbreaking stuff :).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

Fishie wrote: »
    Eurrgh there's no way I'd ever put someone else's foot in my mouth, no matter how clean it is!

There are a lot worse things to come in contact with the mouth than the foot in my opinion!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 950 ✭✭✭EamonnKeane

What if you don't like sushi? You can hardly nibble a bit and then leave th erest on the plate, so to speak. And are you then supposed to do it with his breath smelling of fish and her entire body smelling of fish? It's okay for the guy, he can imagine she's a mermaid, but what's she to do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

Cosmo sucks. What a horrible magazine. Why do people still buy it, and why do celebrities still pose for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

seriously girls, Irish men are very simple.

some food, drink & tell us how great we are, followed by some McLovin

rinse, lather, wash, repeat

then you can walk all over us for 10 years.

Men are only complicated because you think we are

• Advertisement

hussey wrote: »
    seriously girls, Irish men are very simple.

some food, drink & tell us how great we are, followed by some McLovin

rinse, lather, wash, repeat

then you can walk all over us for 10 years.

Men are only complicated because you think we are
    I call bull****. If it were really that easy there would be no unhappy women in PI!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

try it and see,

when it comes to men Occam's razor applies

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭NextSteps

Where does the wasabi go?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Alessandra wrote: »
    There are a lot worse things to come in contact with the mouth than the foot in my opinion!

That is true; however I find the whole idea of sucking someone's toes such a turn off. When I think of men's feet I think of thick yellowy hard skin, athletes foot, dirty toenails, cheesy smell - yuck!

I remember reading a Cosmo article before where they had ideas for making sex amazing... One of the suggestions was to surprise your boyfriend by sticking a warm, wet facecloth up his bum. Not sure how many men would appreciate it if their girlfriend tried that one

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

What if you don't like sushi? You can hardly nibble a bit and then leave th erest on the plate, so to speak. And are you then supposed to do it with his breath smelling of fish and her entire body smelling of fish? It's okay for the guy, he can imagine she's a mermaid, but what's she to do?
    Now if it was chocolate sauce or spray cream Id kinda get the point but the sushi has to rank as silly idea #1 in a list of really silly ideas. I worked in a fish factory once. Romantic it was not. Even considering the white wellie/hair net combo.

Feck the eye contact making you look like a myopic crazy person. A simple 'I like you, wanna shag?' will do just as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Not written by a male but here you go...

http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/relationships/survival-of-the-wittiest-1469753.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

They all seem to be about getting a woman to orgasm and not about any of the steps that go before that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

PillyPen wrote: »
    Cosmo sucks. What a horrible magazine. Why do people still buy it, and why do celebrities still pose for it?
    Yeah, it's just several pages of "how to be a bint". I'm not dissing anyone for buying it just to have a bit of fluff to read, or browsing through it in the dentist's waiting room... but I honestly think some women use it as their Bible...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

UB wrote: »
    Where does the wasabi go?

:eek:

Seriously though, I'm off to buy some tassels. I'll wear them constantly in the hope that I might get to show them off.

• Advertisement

Dudess wrote: »
    Yeah, it's just several pages of "how to be a bint". I'm not dissing anyone for buying it just to have a bit of fluff to read, or browsing through it in the dentist's waiting room... but I honestly think some women use it as their Bible...

Lol, bint. Just learned that word. Sure, I read it when I was a teen, thinking I was very mature. I think that's their true target audience. And some women do use it as their Bible, those are the ones I don't understand! An occasional glance is understandable, it serves as a reminder of how much it sucks!

Advertisement