Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fail-safe seduction tips from Cosmo

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭MzFusspot

I used to read a lot of Cosmo when living in Germany cos it was pretty much the only thing I could understand. I would have loved to see what happened to anyone who tried to live by any of their 'Top 10 Tips Für...' One of my favourites was a 10 ten tip für enhancing the ould sex life and it was to take your man shopping and go into a mens clothing store and try on mens pants in the changing room with the curtain open a crack so he can watch you. Dunno how sexy that would be, I could see any potential shagbuddys running very far away if I took them into my local gentlemans outfitters and made them stand there while I tried on y fronts. Do men's clothes shops even let you try on underpants?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

MzFusspot wrote: »
    I used to read a lot of Cosmo when living in Germany cos it was pretty much the only thing I could understand. I would have loved to see what happened to anyone who tried to live by any of their 'Top 10 Tips Für...' One of my favourites was a 10 ten tip für enhancing the ould sex life and it was to take your man shopping and go into a mens clothing store and try on mens pants in the changing room with the curtain open a crack so he can watch you. Dunno how sexy that would be, I could see any potential shagbuddys running very far away if I took them into my local gentlemans outfitters and made them stand there while I tried on y fronts. Do men's clothes shops even let you try on underpants?

Oh man I loled while I was reading that tip. We should start a thread to find out just how many men that would turn on. Lol, I think it would be more likely to get a woman committed than laid!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 634 ✭✭✭nomorebadtown

hussey wrote: »
    seriously girls, Irish men are very simple.

some food, drink & tell us how great we are, followed by some McLovin

rinse, lather, wash, repeat

then you can walk all over us for 10 years.

Men are only complicated because you think we are
    PillyPen wrote: »
    I call bull****. If it were really that easy there would be no unhappy women in PI!

No, it is pretty much that simple. Problems arise when the unhappy women in PI start trying to change the guy or talk all the time or there are no common interests or someone ****s up and does something naughty or even just unhappy woman in PI starts becoming less attractive to the guy (for whatever reason, or, no reason at all!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭MzFusspot

We should start a thread to find out just how many men that would turn on.

I can't imagine too many reactions along the line of 'Oh baby, remember that bit where you tried to put both feet through the one leg of those boxers and nearly snotted yourself off the changing room wall, so sexy, I want you now'

Whatever about taking off pants, parading about the place in nice pants etc. putting on pants isn't something I'd consider hot :D

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Aurora Borealis

Have to say I do like the auld "that's how I'd like you to kiss me down...."

• Advertisement

ven just unhappy woman in PI starts becoming less attractive to the guy (for whatever reason, or, no reason at all!)

That sounds like a certain level of complication to me! Sure, what hussey said might work for many men, or even most men, but it's a bit insulting to men to reduce them in such a general way. I've met complicated men who need more than just a blow job and some ego-stroking to be kept happy. Intellectual stimulation, for instance.

I can't imagine too many reactions along the line of 'Oh baby, remember that bit where you tried to put both feet through the one leg of those boxers and nearly snotted yourself off the changing room wall, so sexy, I want you now'

Whatever about taking off pants, parading about the place in nice pants etc. putting on pants isn't something I'd consider hot :D

Lol, you never know, there are some freaks on boards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/cosmopolitan_institute_completes

Here's an interview with one of Cosmo's head writers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

This I can see working in a lingerie shop with the curtain open a little, but men's pants? Really?

Men must be stranger than I thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 634 ✭✭✭nomorebadtown

That sounds like a certain level of complication to me! Sure, what hussey said might work for many men, or even most men, but it's a bit insulting to men to reduce them in such a general way. I've met complicated men who need more than just a blow job and some ego-stroking to be kept happy. Intellectual stimulation, for instance.

Yeah, dont get me wrong, i need my intellct stimulated on a regular basis :pac:

bj, food and occassional ego stroking are the bedrock of a solid 'keeping your man' situation. Once these needs are fulfilled you can start talking about world news, confucianism and the rest. But dont forget to STFU now and again!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

This I can see working in a lingerie shop with the curtain open a little, but men's pants? Really?

Men must be stranger than I thought.

Tsk, nothing sexier than a woman trying on OAP cardigan, and a nice pair of sensible slacks in a men's clothes shop. Maybe a pair of brown brogues as well to go with the outfit.

Oh, and how can you go wrong with braces for holding up the slacks? Yeow-zza! Hubba hubba!:) She'd be a hot tamale!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

Tsk, nothing sexier than a woman trying on OAP cardigan, and a nice pair of sensible slacks in a men's clothes shop. Maybe a pair of brown brogues as well to go with the outfit.

Oh, and how can you go wrong with braces for holding up the slacks? Yeow-zza! Hubba hubba!:) She'd be a hot tamale!

That may be just you.......:).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

No, most men would be happy with a blow job and some ego-stroking to be kept happy. Just don't stop giving the blow job. :D

But dont forget to STFU now and again!
    P.C. wrote: »
    No, most men would be happy with a blow job and some ego-stroking to be kept happy. Just don't stop giving the blow job. :D

Funny, I thought this was the Ladies Lounge, are chauvinists welcome here?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Have they got the definition of fail-safe correct? I think they are mixing it up with "sure fire", quite different meanings imo.

/anal

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Hahaha that's brilliant! Are you sure you translated it correctly? Maybe Germans have different turn-ons?

Advertisement